Monday, August 16, 2010

POP QUIZ!

Every Monday will be a pop quiz. I will post three true or false archery/hunting questions for you to try your knowledge against. If you’re feeling froggy, you can leave your answers in a comment on my blog for the world to see. On the following Monday, I will post the answers to the previous week’s questions and then post three new questions. If you have specific questions you’d like answered, you can either leave a comment on my blog or send me an email at toddlydell@gmail.com.

Good luck everyone!

1. T / F A hoof print along with a dew claw imprint always indicates a buck track.

2. T / F If an area has a high buck-to-doe ratio (greater than 3 or 4 does for every buck), it’s easier to call, scent, rattle, or decoy bucks into your setups.

3. T / F The most dominant buck in an area will generally make the first scrapes of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment